Recently, Aisino Corporation (Aisino) and the Credit Card Center of Agricultural Bank of China Co., Ltd. signed a framework cooperation agreement for acquiring business to jointly build a long-term, stable and good business relationship.
In order to actively respond to the national electronic invoice reform, both sides give full play to their advantages of invoice value-added services and payment settlement services. Aisino provides a ticket-to-pay APP that can be embedded in the ABC smart POS machine to provide acquiring merchants in various industries with integrated services including cashier settlement and electronic invoice issuance, which is helpful to break through the barriers between the traditional merchant cash system and the conventional paper-based invoicing mode, improve the efficiency of invoicing and shorten the waiting time for customers.
Next, the two sides will further discuss the combination of digital services and financial services, explore new ways and models, continue product and service innovation and work hard in the field of digital finance to jointly promote the vigorous development of financial technology.
- Electric Exit-Entry Permit (EEP) to HK/Macau in Full Operation from Sept.15 Aisino Solely Provides Permit Production Equipment
- Aisino Appeared at the 23rd China Expressway Informatization Conference and Technical Product Exhibition
- Aisino signed a contract with Dajia Insurance Group on the VAT Management System Project
- Aisino Won the "2020 China Top 100 Enterprises Award"
- The Grand Opening of the Innovation Summit of Smart Ecology Summons Government, Industry, University and Research to Layout the Future Development