V70 is designed with indigenously-developed patented software and hardware architecture and security mechanisms, and has passed high level PCI certification and China UnionPay PIN certification as well as EMV L1 / L2 certification and China UnionPay network access certification with optional E2EE technology and others, to adequately protect information security of businesses and reduce transaction-related risks.
Broader industrial applications
Designed for mobile businesses, V70 can be comfortably held and easily carried. This terminal features wireless communication options including GPRS, WIFI, BT and others, allowing you to deliver products and service to customers anytime and anywhere. No matter where you are, for example, in a restaurant, stadium or taxicab, even at the door of your customer, V70 helps you quickly and easily interact with your customer and complete financial payment.
Superior quality and high reliability
Aisino's terminals have been produced with ISO9001 certified processes and effective internal controls for quality management, to ensure high quality of products. There are more than 300,000 Aisino devices installed around the world, and we have maintained low MTBF, DoA and return rate.
Safe and open Linux operating system
V70-B uses the open-source Linux operating system, which features security, openness and flexibility. Its hierarchical software architecture and modular application development allows simple and efficient development of upper layer application software as well as a variety of value-added applications.
- Electric Exit-Entry Permit (EEP) to HK/Macau in Full Operation from Sept.15 Aisino Solely Provides Permit Production Equipment
- Aisino Appeared at the 23rd China Expressway Informatization Conference and Technical Product Exhibition
- Aisino signed a contract with Dajia Insurance Group on the VAT Management System Project
- Aisino Won the "2020 China Top 100 Enterprises Award"
- The Grand Opening of the Innovation Summit of Smart Ecology Summons Government, Industry, University and Research to Layout the Future Development