Resident Health Cards
Resident health cards serve as lifelong "health ID cards" of residents acceptable around the country also used as "electronic medical records" and "health records", against which residents may enjoy medical treatment in different regions and claim reimbursement of expenses under the new rural medical cooperative program. They also support extensions with financial functions.
Promotion of resident health cards is also an important measure to deepen medical reforms. Resident health cards will help transform the models of health service provision, enhance the quality of service, control medical costs, and improve experience with medical professionals as well as the relationship between patients and hospitals. They are intended to gradually ease difficult access to medical treatment and lower medical expenses, and play a key role in improving the health and well-being indices of urban and rural residents. They are expected to be a bridge between medical professionals and patients.
- Electric Exit-Entry Permit (EEP) to HK/Macau in Full Operation from Sept.15 Aisino Solely Provides Permit Production Equipment
- Aisino Appeared at the 23rd China Expressway Informatization Conference and Technical Product Exhibition
- Aisino signed a contract with Dajia Insurance Group on the VAT Management System Project
- Aisino Won the "2020 China Top 100 Enterprises Award"
- The Grand Opening of the Innovation Summit of Smart Ecology Summons Government, Industry, University and Research to Layout the Future Development