Financial IC Cards
Financial cards are financial instruments issued by commercial banks (credit unions) or payment institutions produced with the integrated circuit technology, complying with the country's financial industry standards and providing all or any functions of consumer credit, transfer and settlement, cash deposit and withdrawal as well as other business services and social management functions. They are also known as chip bank cards, with chips as the media of transactions, featuring large-capacity and storing keys, digital certificates, fingerprints and other information. Therese cards work like microcomputers, capable of handling a variety of functions for the cardholder as multi-purpose cards.
- Electric Exit-Entry Permit (EEP) to HK/Macau in Full Operation from Sept.15 Aisino Solely Provides Permit Production Equipment
- Aisino Appeared at the 23rd China Expressway Informatization Conference and Technical Product Exhibition
- Aisino signed a contract with Dajia Insurance Group on the VAT Management System Project
- Aisino Won the "2020 China Top 100 Enterprises Award"
- The Grand Opening of the Innovation Summit of Smart Ecology Summons Government, Industry, University and Research to Layout the Future Development